Andrew Champagne is a Content Manager at Catena Media, as well as an award-winning writer and producer. A passionate storyteller, Andrew boasts a career that has included stints at The Daily Racing Form, TVG Network, and HRTV.
Born and raised in upstate New York, Andrew now resides in Northern California’s Bay Area. You can often find him handicapping horse races, planning his next trip to Las Vegas, bowling reasonably well, and golfing incredibly poorly.
Posts by Andrew Champagne:
- California Vote-By-Mail Ballots Arrive, And So Does A Message From DraftKings, 11 Oct 2022
- How Would Legal California Sports Betting Be Taxed?, 10 Oct 2022
- The Stronach Group Expands Racing Division To Include Gaming, 29 Sep 2022
- Voter Information Guide Dominated By California Sports Betting Props 26 And 27, 28 Sep 2022
- Will Prop 26 And In-Person Sports Betting Benefit California Horse Racing?, 26 Sep 2022
- California Responsible Gambling Audit Uncovers Ample Uncertainty, 22 Sep 2022
- CA Sports Betting Ads Supporting Prop 27 Run During NFL Season Openers, 12 Sep 2022
- Flightline Seeks TVG Pacific Classic Glory, 01 Sep 2022
- Major League Baseball Supports Parts of CA Sports Betting Prop. 27, 12 Aug 2022
- The Truth About CA Sports Betting Prop. 26 And Horse Racing, 12 Aug 2022