For the second time this year, Yaamava’ Resort & Casino became the first to debut new slot machine technology. Sega Sammy Creation launched its new game, “Resident Evil: Vendetta,” at the Southern California casino.
VIP guests given free pull on new machines
Over the summer, gaming manufacturer IGT chose Yaamava’ as the first to showcase its new DiamondRS technology. It will soon be available on a wide range of slot titles.
The Resident Evil machines went in on Oct. 24. Several YouTube gaming influencers were the first to play the game. The new slots premiered on Oct. 30 with an event that included actor Boris Kodjoe and 200 invited guests. They took part in a meet and greet and were given free pulls on the machines. Zombie actors also wandered the casino floor, adding to the Halloween spirit.
First hand pay comes in just minutes
Once the new machines powered up, YouTubers AkaFuji Slots and Kuri Slots jumped in on the action. Within minutes, AkaFuji hit the first hand pay.
Big wins will continue to allure players, too, as the Resident Evil-themed game offers attributes like multi-stage, zombie and multiplying features. Sounds and animation accompany to complete the experience.
Yaamava’ COO of Gaming Kenji Hall expects the new game to be popular, given the name recognition from the movie and video game series.
“With over 7,000 slots, Yaamava’ is known for bringing the most popular, cutting-edge games to our guests. With this world premiere, we are bringing thrills and chills just in time for Halloween with this Resident Evil Vendetta game!”
The machines are found on the second floor.
Yaamava’ is the exclusive host for 30 days
Takashi Maekawa, Japanese gaming manufacturer Sega Sammy Creation’s SVP of sales & business development, expressed excitement over the launch.
“We are extremely honored to have the opportunity to partner with Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel for an exclusive world premiere of the game, and to have the players at Yaamava’ experience the thrilling, innovative game features.”
Resident Evil: Vendetta will be exclusively available at Yaamava’ for 30 days before becoming available nationwide.
Sega Sammy Creation, which has been expanding its footprint in the US since 2018, offers dozens of slot machine titles across the US in addition to slot cabinets and electronic table games.
Earn up to $1M during ’12 Days of Cash-mas’
Yaamava’ is ending the year with a bang. It’s offering a 12 Days of Cash-mas promotion to give away gifts, free plays and a chance to win $1 million.
The promo runs Dec. 1 through Dec. 12.
- Five winners will be drawn hourly from 6 to 9 p.m. Those winners can spin gumball machines that award prizes from $40 to $10,000 in free play, a gift or a gift card.
- The 10 p.m. drawing selects three winners and will award prizes from $5,000 in free play to the grand prize, which starts at $85,000 in cash.
- Thirty-six prizes are available for the 10 p.m. grand prize drawing. Each time a player selects a prize, it is removed from the list, giving all future players a better chance to win the grand prize.
- The grand prize rolls over each day it remains unclaimed, with another $85,000 added to the total. If nobody wins come Dec. 12, it will reach $1 million.
- If a player wins the grand prize before Dec. 12, it resets at $85,000. Yaamava’ will remove the lowest-value prize remaining to ensure an appropriate number of prizes remain.
The promotion is only available for Club Serrano members. Check out Yaamava’s website for full details.